Brush Strokes for Hope Artist Information
Terms Agreement for Brush Strokes for Hope Artwork Sales
By selling artwork through Brush Strokes for Hope (BSFH), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. BSFH will sell your artwork through the BSFH website on the presale and the published dates of the show.
2. At the close of the show, BSFH will contact you with the name and address of the purchaser.
3. You will be mailed a check for 50% of the sale price of your artwork, as well as your entire shipping fee.
4. BSFH pay credit card fees associated with the sale of your artwork.
5. By agreeing to these terms, you confirm that you have full legal rights and ownership of the artwork being sold, and that there are no legal restrictions preventing you from selling the artwork.
6. You agree to deliver the artwork in the timeframe and quality advertised on the BSFH website.
7. Any disputes regarding the sale or delivery of the artwork will be handled in accordance with the laws of the state in which BSFH is located.
8. BSFH reserves the right to refuse any artwork for sale for any reason.
By selling your artwork through BSFH, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions.